- DOUBLE FINGER SLEEVE SUPPORT: Supports the pinky-ring finger or pointer-middle finger.
- DURABLE MATERIAL: Our lycaspandex foam composite it reinforced to last through competition and training.
- CONFORMING FIT: The fit will be very tight when first used, but conforms over time to the wearers' hand shape.
- BUDDY SYSTEM FINGER SUPPORT: All the support with none of the hassle from finger tape.
The Liontek BJJ Outer Double Finger Sleeve offers protection of either the pinky and ring finger or the pointer and middle finger depending on the wearer's preference. Made from a flexible lycaspandex foam composite, this finger sleeve offers flexibility and durable support. As the system heats up, the foam-lycra composite moulds to the ideal shape. The finger sleeve will be very tight when first used, but will loosen up over time. The tight fit ensures finger support while remaining sleek enough not to interfere with your game. The material is lightweight and breathable, making it the ideal solution for martial arts and grappling sports like Judo and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Liontek finger sleeves are also a great option for basketball, volleyball, football, and rock climbing finger protection.
Size Chart (rough guide):
- X-Small (white): 90-120lbs or 5'0"-5'4"
- Small (blue): 121-163lbs or 5'5"-5'8"
- Medium (purple): 164-185lbs or 5'9"-5'11"
- Large (brown): 186-215lbs or 6'0"-6'4"
- X-Large (black): 216lbs+ or 6'5"+
- One Double Finger Sleeve in each pack.